To give you a daily shot of extra nutritional support, The Beauty Chef’s COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost is a delicious organic, bio-fermented probiotic concentrate designed to increase the skin’s production of collagen and promote a radiant, naturally plumped complexion from the inside out.
Specifically formulated to address skin firmness, fine lines, free-radical damage and aid skin maintenance, COLLAGEN contains a blend of Certified Organic maqui berry, acai, papaya, blueberry, goji-berry and pomegranate powders with grape-seed extract, zinc and vitamin C. Boosting natural collagen formation from the inside, the potent formula is also rich in antioxidants to help combat cellular damage and support healthy skin, hair and nail growth.
Utilising the Beauty Chef’s exclusive new five-stage Flora Culture™ Plus fermentation process - whereby a variety of natural probiotic strains are used to ferment the carefully selected blend of ingredients to create a supercharged, bioactive concentrate - COLLAGEN is a powerful preparation that contains more than six-billion naturally occurring prebiotics and probiotics per 15ml serve, to balance the digestive tract and boost skin vitality.
With no artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives and diary, sugar and gluten free, each bottle of COLLAGEN contains 33 x 15ml serves of concentrate to be mixed with 200ml of filtered water and taken daily. For optimal results, combine with the Inner Beauty Powder of your choice.
COLLAGEN INNER BEAUTY BOOST
The hero ingredients in The Beauty Chef’s COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost include:
- Probiotics: A lactic-acid producing culture with 25 years of research behind it is used to ferment the skin-loving blend of ingredients in COLLAGEN. The probiotics in the formula contain many strands that are not pasteurised, but alive and thriving, for the ultimate skin and health benefits.
- Maqui berries: One of the most antioxidant rich foods on the planet, maqui berries are packed with anthocyanins to help fight free-radicals that can prematurely age the skin, while boosting overall skin health.
- Acai berries: A powerful antioxidant super-food, acai berries help to keep skin strong and radiant by mopping up free radicals, which can damage collagen and elastin proteins.
- Blueberries: A great source of skin boosting vitamins A and C, fibre, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory anthocyanins that can help to prevent the break down of collagen.
- Grape-seed extract: Another strong antioxidant, grape-seed extract bonds with collagen to maintain skin-cell health while also protecting skin from UV damage.
- Papaya: Bursting with antioxidants, vitamins A, B and C, carotene, magnesium and potassium, papaya also contains an enzyme called Papain which helps improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.